Sparlin Mental Health’s (Sparlin) Advanced Clinical Social Work fellowship is a post-master’s degree program designed to advance the clinical skill sets of social workers as they begin their career. Sparlin aims to build on the foundational and advanced social work practice competencies developed in a MSW program through providing an experience of close supervision, targeted training, and practice opportunities. The goal of the fellowship is to leave participants feeling ready and competent to enter the workforce with knowledge and practice skills necessary to change lives.
Components of the Fellowship Program
- 2-year commitment as a full-time employee with benefit package options
- Two weeks paid vacation plus holidays
- LCSW licensure supervision provided
- Weekly case consultation
- Monthly professional development training
- Individualized development goals
- Advanced clinical social work curriculum
- Learn evidence-based principles for the treatment of youth, families, and young adults suffering from mental disorders from experienced therapists and team members
- Participate in the Community-Based Crisis Stabilization Program
Sparlin is not currently accepting applications for the Advanced Clinical Social Work fellowship. For questions regarding our fellowship programs, contact Nicole Wood.