Sparlin Mental Health’s (Sparlin) Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) fellowship for 2018-2019 is in progress. The program is for those individuals interested in learning an evidence-based treatment model and designed to enhance his/her clinical competencies in DBT treatment and prepare clinicians for national certification. The DBT Fellowship is intended for individuals who have at least 1-year post master’s clinical experience. Previous completion of a DBT foundational training or knowledge is preferred but not required.
Components of the DBT Fellowship
- 12-15-month commitment to the fellowship program is required
- Weekly 2-hour DBT consultation team (Tuesdays 9-11 a.m.)
- Individual supervision
- Preparation for National Certification by the Linehan Board of Certification in DBT
- 4-6 hours of individual therapy sessions per week with adolescents and adults
- Co-Facilitation of DBT Skills Training Group (Adult and Multi-Family Group)
- Availability to provide skills coaching
- Monthly mentorship discussions
- Learning activities
- Compensation of $20 per clinical hour (individual sessions and skills training group)
Sparlin is no longer seeking applications for the 2018-2019 DBT Fellowship. For questions regarding the DBT Fellowship or the application process, contact Nicole Wood.