Crisis Stabilization Services is an intensive, community-based program that is time-limited and goal-oriented in nature. This program is designed to help individuals live at home, where they are most comfortable, by teaching individuals and families the skills to prevent an out-of-home placement , and to stabilize individuals experiencing an emotional or mental health crisis.
Multiple approaches are used to help individuals and families reach their goals and develop sufficient skills to keep families together. CBCSS Services may include one or more of the following services:
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization Services
- Intensive Case-Management Services
- In-Home or Community-Based Individual Therapy
- In-Home or Community-Based Family Therapy
- Skills Development
- Parenting Skills Development
- Collaboration with Community Providers
Eligibility for this program is limited to organizational contracts and is not available to the public.